Safety as Standard
All stairlifts have a range of safety sensors on the power pack and footplate: these are designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstruction. Once stopped it can only be moved in the opposite direction away from the obstruction. All stairlifts have a diagnostic display so that you can monitor the status of your stairlift, for example, if a safety edge has been activated. Your stairlift has a retractable seat belt for added security and peace of mind.
Smooth & Quiet
Because of the high quality motors we use in our stairlifts, we offer the quietest and smoothest stairlift ride available. All backed by a lifetime gearbox and motor guarantee.
Easy to Use
The operating toggle is easy to use, simply hold it towards the direction you wish to travel, up or down, and your stairlift will move smoothly and gently on its way. The control is conveniently located at the end of the arm leaving both arms clear to provide unhindered support when getting on or off the seat.
QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY
For those looking for minimal track intrusion into the staircase, the 1000 offers one of the slimmest straight stairlift tracks on the market. Upholstery is offered in 6 designer colors to choose from. It can be equipped with optional powered features to fold the footplate and to swivel the seat at the top of the staircase which allows ease of exit.
The slim aluminum track has a hidden gear rack which offers two park points which charge the batteries at the top and bottom of the stairs. The 1000 boasts our heaviest weight capacity at 350lb (159kg).
The 1000 can be combined with a manual or powered hinge solution to prevent the track from obstructing any doorway at the base of the stairs.
- Powered Hinge Rail: With the powered hinge the track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access
- Body Harness: For those who may require extra support and stability as they ride the stairlift
- Powered Swivel Seat: When you arrive at the top of the stairs, you will need to swivel your seat round so that you exit onto the landing safely
- Powered Footrest: This option removes the need for you to bend down to fold or unfold the footrest
- Weight limit: 350lbs*
- Multiple charging points
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest provides more traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Retractable seat belt included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage
*300lb weight limit for Perch and Outdoor seat options
MORE SPECS HERE