Safety as Standard
All stairlifts have a range of safety sensors on the power pack and footplate: these are designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstruction. Once stopped it can only be moved in the opposite direction away from the obstruction. All stairlifts have a diagnostic display so that you can monitor the status of your stairlift, for example, if a safety edge has been activated. Your stairlift has a retractable seat belt for added security and peace of mind.
Smooth & Quiet
Because of the high quality motors we use in our stairlifts, we offer the quietest and smoothest stairlift ride available. All backed by a lifetime gearbox and motor guarantee.
Easy to Use
The operating toggle is easy to use, simply hold it towards the direction you wish to travel, up or down, and your stairlift will move smoothly and gently on its way. The control is conveniently located at the end of the arm leaving both arms clear to provide unhindered support when getting on or off the seat.
QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY
It isn't only stairs inside the home that cause problems for some people. Steps up to a porch, front door or deck can be equally difficult to climb.
The Outdoor stairlift is fully weatherproof and designed for outdoor use. Like all stairlifts the outdoor model has a key switch to prevent unauthorized use of the lift, which means it can be isolated when not in use.
Supplied with UV protected Slate Gray upholstery. The Outdoor stairlift comes with a weatherproof cover to protect it from the weather.
- Weight limit: 300lbs
- Multiple charging points
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Retractable seat belt included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage