multilift vertical lift
QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY
The Multilift is a vertical platform lift, designed for low-rise travel indoors or out. With its durable design, the Multilift is popular for accessing decks and porches even in demanding climates.
There are several models of the Multilift available including a mobile version and an enclosed unit. This lift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and home use anywhere. The Multilift is an easy way to add access for low-rise travel.
- Ruggedly Constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes
- Reliable Operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use
- Easy to Install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install
- Other Standard Features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access on car and call station, non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp
- Standard Finishes: Beige powder-coat paint
- Safety Features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8" side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch
- Warranty: 36 months parts
- Applications: Commercial in the USA, residential, indoors, outdoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb Maximum Travel
- Distance: 48", optionally up to 72" Please note that the mobile, 3G and stainless unit are limited to 48" of travel
- Nominal Speed: 8 ft/min
- Drive/Motor: ACME screw drive and back-up nut, 1 hp, electronic-free controller
- Power Supply: 110 VAC, or 1/2 hp 12-volt battery model (residential only), Note that the enclosed model features a 3/4 hp motor and the 12-volt battery enclosed model features a 1 1/2hp motor
The enclosed model is built and shipped complete with an aluminum-framed enclosure. Installation is simple and requires anchorage to a concrete base. Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations with weather-resistant lock and covered buttons. The unit can be ordered to meet ADA requirements, please consult Savaria or your authorized Savaria dealer for complete details.
Stainless Steel Model
The Multilift is available clad in stainless steel. This unit travels up to 48" and includes stainless steel clad side guards, call/send stations, landing and platform gates. An automatic access ramp is also included.
The mobile unit can be moved to provide access where needed.
3G (Three Gate) Model
If you need an accessibility lift for a stage, courtroom or other public area and you don't want the obstruction created by a full enclosure, the 3G model can be the perfect solution. The fixed side walls and landing gate create a partial enclosure for safety when the lift is being used - no one can get under the lift while in use. Yet the lift does not create an obstruction for viewing the surrounding area.