v-5104 vertical lift
QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY
The V-1504 lift is built to carry a wheelchair and passenger safely up and down one or more levels. Suitable for installations in public and commercial buildings, as well as private homes, this lift features an extremely versatile design that can be configured and customized to suit virtually any project requirements and aesthetic needs. From the rugged outdoors, to the most luxurious office tower lobbies, the V-1504 lift is ready to serve with its reliable performance, ease of use and range of finish options.
- Flexible Design and Feature Options: Can be built to suit virtually any home or commercial project from basic to the ultimate in luxury
- Quiet and Reliable Hydraulic Drive: Smooth start, stop and overall ride that works dependably
- Machine Roomless: Enclosed drive system means no machine room is required, making the installation process easier
- Other Standard Features: Large ADA-compliant platform, continuous pressure button operation, modular rail construction for easy construction, handrail, automatic battery recharging system
- Standard Finish: Beige powder-coat paint
- Additional Colors: Light Grey, Dark Grey, Dark Brown, Fence Green, White, Black, Architectural White, Custom Color
- Safety Features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering device, 42 1/8" side panels, keyed car buttons and keyed call stations, safety brake, door locks, platform gate
- Warranty: 36 months parts
- Applications: Residential, commercial, indoors, outdoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lb
- Maximum Travel Distance: 23', subject to local code, in some areas the maximum is 12'
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min
- Drive/Motor: 2:1 chain hydraulic, 1 hp, gear-type motor
- Minimum Pit: 3"
- Power Supply: 110 volts, 20 amp, single phase, 60 Hz