Safety as Standard
All stairlifts have a range of safety sensors on the power pack and footplate: these are designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstruction. Once stopped it can only be moved in the opposite direction away from the obstruction. All stairlifts have a diagnostic display so that you can monitor the status of your stairlift, for example, if a safety edge has been activated. Your stairlift has a retractable seat belt for added security and peace of mind.
Smooth & Quiet
Because of the high quality motors we use in our stairlifts, we offer the quietest and smoothest stairlift ride available. All backed by a lifetime gearbox and motor guarantee.
Easy to Use
The operating toggle is easy to use, simply hold it towards the direction you wish to travel, up or down, and your stairlift will move smoothly and gently on its way. The control is conveniently located at the end of the arm leaving both arms clear to provide unhindered support when getting on or off the seat.
BUILT FOR THE OUTDOORS
Imagine all the great features of the 2000 Curved Stairlift – but outdoors. The 2000 Outdoor Stairlift is fully waterproofed and designed for outside stairways with curves. It can be installed wherever you need to access a front walkway, porch, or garden. The 2000 Outdoor Stairlift is made with weather-resistant materials, and it also comes with a waterproof cover to protect it from all types of weather.
- Weight limit: 250lbs or 300lbs with XXL heavy-duty kit
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests – save space for other stair users
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
- Adjustable seat height
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer on to and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest for more traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls
- User-friendly retractable seatbelt
- DC plug-in power
- Multiple charging points
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path