QUALITY AND AFFORDABILITY
The only single tube curved stairlift available in the US, the Freecurve provides a multitude of innovative features to ensure your stairlift is tailor-made just for you.
Custom built to fit your staircase, this unique, single track design is available in a variety of colors. Coupled with one of three seat styles, your comfort and safety remain priority. This includes our active seat option, a stand-assist aid to gently guide your movements as you stand up or sit down.
The Freecurve can overcome many architectural obstacles, allowing it to be installed in tighter spaces. The drop nose and powered hinge minimize any track obstructions to a minimum.
- Power Hinged Rail: With the powered hinge the track can be folded away from the doorway giving clear access.
- Weight limit: 275lbs
- Multiple charging points
- Foldup seat, footrest and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- Adjustable seat height ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off of the lift
- Move silently and gently with a soft start/stop
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Large, carpeted footrest provides more traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Two remote controls included
- Retractable seat belt included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery back-up in the event of power outage
MORE SPECS HERE
call for more information 978-537-3498
Safety as Standard
All stairlifts have a range of safety sensors on the power pack and footplate: these are designed to stop the lift if it meets any obstruction. Once stopped it can only be moved in the opposite direction away from the obstruction. All stairlifts have a diagnostic display so that you can monitor the status of your stairlift, for example, if a safety edge has been activated. Your stairlift has a retractable seat belt for added security and peace of mind.
Smooth & Quiet
Because of the high quality motors we use in our stairlifts, we offer the quietest and smoothest stairlift ride available. All backed by a lifetime gearbox and motor guarantee.
Easy to Use
The operating toggle is easy to use, simply hold it towards the direction you wish to travel, up or down, and your stairlift will move smoothly and gently on its way. The control is conveniently located at the end of the arm leaving both arms clear to provide unhindered support when getting on or off the seat.